We stayed for 5 nights, opting for the Amber Suite. While the suite is more expensive than the other rooms I think it is money well spent as you get more space, including a proper seating area in your room. That said, the raid has plenty of communal seating areaas on the ground floor, first floor and roof so there's no shortage of room to sit and relax. Abdess, Wadi and the ladies in the riad couldn't do enough for us, nothing was too much trouble. The riad is on the edge of the medina, but not too far away from the main square as to be a problem at all - it is situated in a more local neighbourhood which is fun if somewhat frentic on occasion. All in all I'd throroughly recommend the riad as a great place to say.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac is the best Desert Sahara Hotel in Marrakech Morocco . Where you will have an unforgettable Desert experience . We offer Single Tents , Double , Triple and group Tents . benefits an unique situation to the world: precisely facing the mythical village of the Agafay Desert Situated about thirty kilometers from the ocher city, this little-known gem stretches over several hundred hectares on the first heights of the High-Atlas massif. Its arid landscapes made of stones and rocks offer an immense panorama rhythmic by white dunes whose shape and color evoke those of the Saharan dunes of Erg Chebbi. Thereis an extraordinary Saharian traditional experience sleeping in Tents under the stars . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab Bivouac reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech