A great Riad and holiday from the very start. We were warmly greeted at the airport by the driver from the Riad, Mustafa, who took us to the Raid and sightseeing. I highly recommend the driver at least for the ride to the airport and back. It is worth every cent. When we arrived, the staff warmly greeted us. We were given a detailed tour of the Riad and given a map of Marrakech and of the souks with an explanation of what to expect there. Also, we had the honor of being greeted by one of the owners, Robert, who is a gregarious and helpful. He ensured that we enjoyed our meals, room and stay. Riad El Mansour is a beautiful, impeccably restored Riad. It is a beautiful oasis after a busy day of shopping and sightseeing. The friendly staff was extremely helpful with any reservations, tour or special sightseeing requests. The Riad was extremely clean and the delicious home- made Moroccan food was freshly cooked to order. I recommend that you eat at least one dinner there besides your complementary breakfasts which are a must. Overall, it was and is an excellent choice for a Moroccan holiday. Matthew K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad El Mansour is a six bedroom, award winning Riad. This boutique hotel is situated a short stroll from Place Jemaa el-Fna. We offer the highest levels of service and hospitality with a Jacuzzi, Spa, Hammam and GymWe have a full time resident cook and can arrange airport transfers for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech