This is my second visit to Riad El Mansour and I was once again delighted with my stay. I enjoyed my first visit so much I didn’t think it could get any better but it has!!! This time I was travelling alone and was really happy (and surprised) to find that all the same wonderful members of staff were there. Again, they couldn't do enough to make me feel at home. Mustafa picked me up from the airport and greeted me like an old friend (I know this is part of his job but he makes it feel really genuine). Once we arrived at the Riad the staff made me feel immediately comfortable, taking my bag to the room and arranging for tea to be brought up while I unpacked.
The decor throughout the riad is truly breathtaking, candles glowing, soft relaxing music playing. I had a different room this time but this one was just as atmospheric with beautiful Morrocan hues, fresh fruit and nuts and bottled water (all of which were replaced every day). The shower was wonderful and the bed was fantastically comfortable. I slept like a baby.
I booked to eat at the Riad the first night and the food consisted of the freshest of ingredients (which is why they like you to book earlier in the day if you want to eat there) and was fantastic home cooked food, eaten on an open air terrace under the stars. The hustle and bustle of the city and everyday life seemed a million miles away.
The staff at the Riad are obviously very proud of their city and the riad and this shines through in everything they do for you.
Will definitely be planning a third visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 6 bedroom hotel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad El Mansour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech