This was our first time in Marrakech, my husband and I were celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and I´m just so pleased we chose Riad El Mansour. All you read in the reviews is true, the service is fantastic, always ready to help with anything you need with a smile, the food superb, the rooms beautiful (we stayed in Room 2 and although from the photographs of the place it wasn´t my favourite one - I like bright colours and this one looked quite plain - I ended up not wanting to leave the place). There´s a complimentary big bottle of water ready for you every day, with fresh and dried fruit and Moroccan sweets. Also, they clean the room TWICE a day, something that made me feel so spoilt at the beginning as to make me feel guilty, but I did enjoy coming back to a tidy room after our afternoon/evening stroll. As an added bonus, we met one of the owners, Robert, and after 5 minutes it felt like we were old friends and I hope he keeps his promise to come and visit us in Valencia soon. All in all, a 10 in everything, and definitively this is where we´ll be staying next time we go to Marrakech. Last but not least, a big thank you to all the staff for taking such good care of us... until next time! :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Morocco Africa , we will take care about your travel , please don't hesitate to contact us via Email or whats app or phone call. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ghwirate Taalab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad El Mansour Marrakech
- Riad El Mansour Hotel Marrakech