Good value accommodation with an oasis of a rooftop terrace. The staff were excellent in making use feel welcome and looked after. The main square is a stone's throw away through a series of atmospheric alley ways. These can seem unsafe after dark but during our stay, there was a security guard en route who would walk us back to the Riad and waited until we were in doors before returning to his post. Really glad we picked this Riad and would gladly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech