Thank you for a great stay! We booked last minute on a two day trip from Agadir and weren't disappointed. The Riad Chouia Chouia was traditional which is what we were looking for after staying in a large hotel. We shared an air conditioned en suite room with 2 comfortable double beds for our party of 2 adults and 2 children. The host, Mamoud was most welcoming and friendly and really looks after his guests, providing breakfast on the terrace roof which was a lovely touch. Would definitely recommend staying here as the location is great and right beside the square. Marrakech can be really busy and manic but the Chouia Chouia is a haven of tranquility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech