We stayed in the riad for 5 nights. It's perfectly situated near the square and in the soukhs. Nice rooms (some not for long people.... mind your head!). Due to the wheather there is always a place to stay at one of the terraces. We had diner in rainy wheather so we couldn't sit on the terrace, but we could eat by the neighbours. The diner was very good. Breakfast is bread, pancakes, juice, coffee, (moroccan) tea and jam. We bought some cheese and eggs in the soukhs. The cook baked them for me, no problem. Thanks to Massoud and Mohammed, who made our stay really nice. We went to the nearest (traditional) hammam. It's an experience... We enjoyed our time in the riad, it's a very nice place, and when we are in Marrakech again we will come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quartier El Ksour is an area full of secret palaces. Riad Chouia Chouia is an exceptional house. Cool off in the swimming pool which is situated in the courtyard patio. Within 2 minutes from Jemmaa el fna square. Price range: 35 to 100 euros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Riad Chouia Chouia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Chouia Chouia Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Marrakech
- Riad Chouia Hotel Marrakech