“Ultimate Serenity in the breathing heart of Marrakech” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Ryad Dyor
Ranked #71 of 508 Hotels in Marrakech
Melbourne, Australia
“Ultimate Serenity in the breathing heart of Marrakech”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been visiting Marrakech for many years and I have stayed in most of its Riads and hotel, but nothing compared to Ryad Dyor. The design of the suite where I stayed was elegant, magical and every small detailled matched the entire Ryad and I could feel and see the efforts made to create that harmony. The cleaness and the comfort were way above luxurious. Every morning I was met by a great smile of Brahim who served me a real fresh diversified breakfast in the terras overlooking the atlas mountains, the staff were always ready to go the extra mile to satisfy all my needs, I also had dinner twice and it's delicious and very diversified. The owner was also there greeting the customers and checking if they needed anything which is something that doesn't happen often. My final comment, This is a 5 star establishment for the price of 3 stars and I think I just found home away from home. Thank you Ryad Dyor for this experience and see you in October.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Tbouhil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Toronto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We loved everything about the Ryad Dyor. It's location is slightly off the beaten track, giving us a very authentic Marrakech experience. Said and Ibrahim were absolutely gracious, looking after our every need. The rooms were spectacular and the breakfasts scrumptious. We also ate dinner there twice and were treated to a wonderful meal each time. To all the staff at the Ryad Dyor, Thank you!!

Room Tip: In the summer, ask for a room on the second floor, they have air conditioning.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2012

Have never written a review before but must mention our stay at Ryad Dyor as being a most memorable and idyllic oasis in the amazing city of Marrakech. Said and Ibrahim and the girls spoilt us every day with their wonderful hospitality. It was a joy to come home every afternoon after a crazy, hot, and mentally exhausting few hours in the bustling, hustling city. We hope we can return some day and bring our family. Thanks again Said for such a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Every room looked great but we were lucky enough to be upgraded to the best room in the house becaus...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Expect the unexpected, so they say - and this is exactly what you feel when you step inside the Ryad Dyor for the first time. Arriving to the busy and hot Medina with its narrow streets, loud merchants and hectic traffic of people, cars and even horses here and there, we were guided to the blue door of the Ryad Dyor. Inside, a heavenly coolness of the beautiful courtyard with its orange trees and welcome of the staff with the Moroccan sweet and strongly minty tea and sweet treats awaits. An amazingly beautiful property decorated with love and attention to details, with rooms different in its own way, you feel like home. We stayed at Junior Suite with my mother, which was perfect and private enough for both of us. Lounging on the roof terrace in the mornings for breakfasts ( I have to say the roof became one of my favorite spots of the Ryad - getting suntan (in March!) with a view of the Medina became my everyday ritual while here). The property does also have a swimming pool, but since it is not heated it was there to please the eyes mostly - I preferred it in the evenings - when the lights above were lighted and you could seat and enjoy a glass of wine under the orange tree listening to the music, although I can imagine it serves really well in summer! Although Ryad Dyor is a place you don't really want to leave, we did of course went to explore the city and its flavors, and if on the first day getting around and especially back in the labyrinths of the yellow streets seemed like an impossible thing to do, by the second day we were brave enough not to ask for a guide and made it easily, saying hello to the neighborhood shops and bakeries owners, feeling like we belong. By the end of the busy day of sightseeing and shopping in the souks, booking a massage and a hammam treatment is a must at Ryad Dyor - you would definitely need to have it! And boy it does renew your tired self! It's all about your comfort at Ryad Dyor - and the helpful staff is always there to help you - invisible, but right there just when you need it! Staying at the Ryad Dyor I had an impression we were the only guests at the house, you do feel private and safe here, and our room did not even have a key. The atmosphere, the smells, the sounds of the place are magical and I would definitely return - although this time I am thinking of renting the whole Ryad for my friends and myself - I think it would be a great place to have a birthday party here or just come here for a weekend!

Room Tip: Any room is perfect really - depending in which company you are traveling!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank OliaDemidova
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

Luxurious home away from home! Simply Refine in every way ,Ryad Dyor is a charming address in the Medina to experience Marrakech. loved the eclectic decoration ,but most of all the fantastic service of Said,Ibrahim and team!! They made all the difference!! Thank you!

Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Oakland, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Well….what can I say, other than FANTASTIC!? I have read so many of the reviews of this beautiful place and realize that all of the great things people had to say about the Ryad Dyor, I completely echo! I haven’t one single complaint. The rooms, the common areas, the location…SUPERB! The extras like dinners and hammam treatments…delicious in every aspect! Most important for me though, the Ryad Dyor staff…I have never experienced such a warm and accommodating group of people. Kudos to all of you for making my stay a truly memorable experience. The guides chosen for my trip to Setti Fatma and the hike up the river to the waterfall, were true professionals and couldn’t have been chosen better. Every last detail was thoughtful and beautiful. I can’t imagine any better place to stay in Marrakech. For that matter, I will stop looking. Ryad Dyor is my new Moroccan “home”. Simply stunning!

Room Tip: The Arab Suite is beautiful and spacious. The smell of the incense and the birds singing from the co...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Can't recommend this place enough made all the better for Said and his team for whom nothing was too much trouble. The Ryad is beautifully designed throughout with an original authentic Moroccan feel. Thanks for making our stay so special Said - a beautiful place to get engaged!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple