Ways to Experience Morocco Excursions
from $477.58
More Info
from $102.34
More Info
All reviews day tour camel ride sahara desert sand dunes amazing excursion sand boarding desert tour private tour driver guide shared tour berber culture dades valley three days answered all our questions middle atlas camp fire sunset and sunrise
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We joined the private tour from Marrakesh to Fes via Sahara. It was amazing. It was just the best tour experience we had. Our driver, Moha is really friendly and accommodating. He takes nice photos. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour guy Moha was super nice and helpful, we had an amazing time in Sahata. Will definitely visit again

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My friend and I did the 3 day desert tour from Fes to Marrakech with one night in a luxury camp in the Sahara. We had such a blast with our tour guide and driver Aziz and Ali. The car was very comfortable and thankfully air conditioned! While you are driving long distances everyday, they've planned stops and photo opportunities at scenic lookouts every 1-2 hours which really makes the drive feel shorter and enriches the experience culturally. It is helpful to have euro coins or MAD to tip people at these stops along the way. The accommodation and food was comfortable and good along the way - our camp in the desert was not air conditioned but was a long enough day that we fell right to sleep! Note that you'll need an overnight bag if you're staying in the desert for a night. Also, we found the spices in the souk of Tafilalet to be better, fresher and more unique than in Marrakech.

All told, very interesting tour through a wide variety of landscapes. We thought it was well thought out, well paced and really enjoyed our time. Highly recommend this experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From beginning to end this is one of the best guided tour experiences I have ever been on. Hassan was very responsive to my initial inquiry and online booking. Whenever l communicated with him, he responded in a reasonable amount of time with the exact information I requested. Upon arrival in Marrakech I confirmed my reservation and he assured me someone would come to my riad to escort me to my taxi for the trip to The Sahara.

At 8:00AM someone arrived to take us to our taxi, and that is where the fun began. Mostapha, our guide and driver was amazing! He spoke English, Spanish and all of the local languages of Morocco. Having grown up in the desert area of Merzouga, he showed us all of the beautiful spots from Marrakech to the Sahara and explained their history. The natural beauty as well as the Kasbahs were jaw droppingly beautiful. Mostapha is friendly, energetic and always trying to make sure you are having a good time.

Each accommodation was superb. Riad Dades on a rock promontory overlooking the green Dades valley was memorable. The Berber camp after the sunset camel ride was uniquely special; boarding down sand dunes, Berber music, and drumming lessons are just a few of the memories!

We ate a delicious Berber meal each night and our breakfasts were just right for our morning journeys.

I can’t say enough good things about this experience. You will have to take the excursion yourself! Thank you Mostapha for making this the highlight of our vacation to Morocco!U

1  Thank MonteRioLee
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The 3 day trip from Fez to Marrakech was the best part of our Morocco trip. Hassan was the best driver and guide ever, we were very lucky to have him! His kindness and knowledge were outstanding. We reccomend everybody to book a trip with Morocco excursions, you won't be disappointed!