All reviews jasmine room taxi stop an oasis roof terrace the main square mint tea lamb tagine plunge pool the hustle and bustle the ground floor narrow streets late at night home away from home mobile phone your bearings hidden away a wonderful stay
Reviewed April 28, 2013

A safe haven in the heart of the marrakech alleys.. my husband and i visited this riad in october last year, transport pick up from el jadida was well organised.. our hostess amina was very helpful with directions and arranged a perfect welcome meal.. room was spacious and always cleaned perfectly.. would recommend this riad to travellers

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Yumna C
ArihaMarrakech, Owner at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Barbara, Bader and all the team at Ariha.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

The place was perfect! The owner picked me up from the airport, helped with my young child, and all the staff gave me a warm welcome. They served me the best fresh-squeezed orange juice I've had in my life, and cooked extraordinary meals (herb stuffed chicken, tajin, couscous, and a delicious array of salads). The room was lovely, very clean, with a view over the courtyard and a fresh breeze through the large windows. Everything in the Riad is harmonious -- all the interior decorating and the design of the structures themselves (check out the shower!) blends and gives a sense of calm. My two-year-old daughter thoroughly loved the place, and that's the best test for me! If you're looking for a place where you never need to worry and can simply relax, then this is it.

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Travelling_Mom_13

We are so glad you found your stay peaceful, this is what we strive for. Barbara, Bader and all the team at Ariha.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

An amazing riad, ideally situated for exploring the city. The staff were friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were clean, beautifully decorated and comfortable. I would certainly revisit this hotel again and highly recommend it to anyone visiting this wonderful city.

Date of stay: April 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We so appreciate it. Barbara, Bader and all the team at Ariha.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Seamless booking, seamless transfers, relaxing friendly environment, beautiful surroundings and rooms run by friendly accommodating staff who could not do more for us. We felt at home the minute we walked in and our 48 hours here has been perfect. Perfect is a word we rarely use about the service industry (six, professional, very demanding females) but it is the only word that can truly do our time here justice. We will be back next time with the husbands. I hope you can appreciate how how wonderful we found it. Many thanks.

Date of stay: April 2013
ArihaMarrakech, Owner at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

What a lovely review. Thank you so much

Barbara, Bader and all the team at Riad Ariha

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have recently returned from a stay at the Riad Ariha. My overall experience was very pleasant, the thing that makes this place special is the staff and the homely feel. However, I was slightly disappointed with my room after seeing the beautiful pictures (the largest room in the riad, the Jasmine room). I also feel that at the price paid it could have had a few nice (and relatively cheap) touches added, e.g. fresh flowers, which would have made all the difference. As a light sleeper I also had a fair amount of difficulty getting a decent night's sleep because of the proximity of all the rooms to the kitchen, but this is a traditional riad and if you want an authentic experience then that is the price you pay!

It is a 15 minute walk to the main square, which means that you get to see something of the medina, however it is very easy to get lost and I appreciated being given a mobile phone, because I did get completely and utterly lost on my first night!

However my niggles should not take away from this riad's main selling point which is its service and staff who were all very lovely.

Room tip: The Jasmine room is the largest and has access to the loggia where you can sit and use wifi.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are truly appreciative .
Barbara, Bader and all the team at Riad Ariha