All reviewsjasmine rooman oasistaxi stoproof terracemint teaother guestsshower roomthe ground floorplunge poolnarrow streetsthe hustle and bustlehome away from homehigh atlasyour bearingsinner courtyarda wonderful staytucked away
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Seamless booking, seamless transfers, relaxing friendly environment, beautiful surroundings and rooms run by friendly accommodating staff who could not do more for us. We felt at home the minute we walked in and our 48 hours here has been perfect. Perfect is a word we rarely use about the service industry (six, professional, very demanding females) but it is the only word that can truly do our time here justice. We will be back next time with the husbands. I hope you can appreciate how how wonderful we found it. Many thanks.

• Stayed: April 2013
ArihaMarrakech, Owner at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

What a lovely review. Thank you so much

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have recently returned from a stay at the Riad Ariha. My overall experience was very pleasant, the thing that makes this place special is the staff and the homely feel. However, I was slightly disappointed with my room after seeing the beautiful pictures (the largest room in the riad, the Jasmine room). I also feel that at the price paid it could have had a few nice (and relatively cheap) touches added, e.g. fresh flowers, which would have made all the difference. As a light sleeper I also had a fair amount of difficulty getting a decent night's sleep because of the proximity of all the rooms to the kitchen, but this is a traditional riad and if you want an authentic experience then that is the price you pay!

It is a 15 minute walk to the main square, which means that you get to see something of the medina, however it is very easy to get lost and I appreciated being given a mobile phone, because I did get completely and utterly lost on my first night!

However my niggles should not take away from this riad's main selling point which is its service and staff who were all very lovely.

Room Tip: The Jasmine room is the largest and has access to the loggia where you can sit and use wifi.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are truly appreciative .

Reviewed April 17, 2013

My mother and I stayed at the riad during April and were able to experience the real Moroccan charm. Since our arrival we felt very welcome and at peace, everyone at the riad made sure we were always happy and comfortable. Being inside the medina was a one of a kind experience we were able to see how the community works and had a wonderful experience. I was surprised at the riad since a few days before my arrival my birthday had passed and I was greeted with a bouquet of fresh roses in my room with a beautiful handmade birthday card. If you are looking for a real one of a kind experience stay at riad ariha you'll have memories to treasure for a lifetime.

Room Tip: Every room is unique and with a lot of character they are all clean and neat.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
ArihaMarrakech, Owner at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you so much for your lovely review.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We stayed for three nights in the first floor in the room Jacanda. The room was neat, very clean with a typical bathroom that a a dome of about 7m. The bed mattress was hard (as it was the case in all Riads we stayed in). The room does not contain a desk. The stuff is very friendly especially if you speak Arabic. Yvonne the manager keeps her distance but she is polite. That is an appreciable behavior knowing in many other Riads, they manges to intimidate you to sign up for their expensive services (lunch/dinner, taxi, etc..). The is a dry cleaner (on the way to Ben Nasser mosque), the cost is around 10DH the piece. The Riad is about 100 meter from the Sidi Ben Slimane Zawiya, set inside in case you are Muslim, you feel Zen. In case you are staying for few days give small tip to the stuff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ArihaMarrakech, Manager at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we very much appreciate it. I must point out that Yvonne is not the manager of Ariha, The manager is Amina and as you pointed out, she and the other Staff, look after our guests wonderfully . Yvonne is the reservations manager and may have been staying in Ariha for a few days. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay . Barbara, Bader and all the team at Riad Ariha.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

The Riad Ariha is a delightful place to stay, a calm retreat from the outside world of the Medina. The Jasmine room on the first floor was perfect for our needs, spacious private yet accessible (we enjoyed the sweeping shape of the shower area and moulded basin).But what made our visit so very special was the staff. They were very friendly and hospitable from the moment we arrived to our departure. They could not have done more to make sure we gained the most out of our visit. The arrangements the staff made for picking us up at the airport and returning us at the end of our visit were invaluable, as was the visual guide of the route to the riad. We thoroughly enjoyed the breakfasts which made a very relaxed start to each day. The dinners and lunch which were arranged at times to fit in with our programme, were excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff. We will certainly recommend the riad to our friends!

Room Tip: Choose a room on the first floor with access to the loggia area
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
ArihaMarrakech, Owner at Riad Ariha, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review.