Riad Dar Anika
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$256
$160
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $217/night.

Riad 72(Marrakech)
$151
$147
$514
1,441 results
All reviewsriad darmanager antonioroof terracerose watermint teathe main squareatlas mountainshis teamthe entire staffan oasisthe hustle and bustlehammam and massagestar servicefresh fruitbahia palacefirst morninglocation is excellent
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Marrakech is quite unlike anywhere in Europe. It is more than you can imagine.An assault on the senses in every way. Dar Anika is an oasis of calm in the Medina.
From our arrival at the airport to our departure everything is taken care of. On the first night we had dinner in the riad and this is something I would recommend. For authentic Moroccan food I dont think you will do better.
The staff our great and Samir is a font of knowledge and is happy to recommend trips, what to do and what not to do.
Some really nice touches, such as the welcome mint tea and cakes right through to our packed lunch for the plane journey home.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank porvera
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Thank you, Trip Advisor friends. Your stellar reviews led us to a truly wonderful 5 day stay at Riad Dar Anika. Particularly appreciated: the welcoming ceremony; the spotless and upgraded room; the hour-long "introduction to Marrakesh" the first morning with Abu, owner and host extraordinaire, who gave us excellent information and confidence to make the most of our stay; a most comfortable location at the end of the souk, which I found I much preferred to other riad locations around the area; and the staff, who actually went out to try to buy a converter at 9 pm when ours broke, who remembered our names, and who seem to be really enjoying their jobs. Unexpected bonuses: lovely rooftop terrace for the hearty breakfast; complimentary, yummy, traditional soup served each evening; help changing US dollars without having to go outside; help arranging a tour and airport transfers; and a colorful community of people just outside the door who have been living there for over 30 years. So unexpectedly relaxing to be so well taken care of in this very unfamiliar city. I could just simply move into Riad Dar Anika; we will certainly be bringing our far-flung family to enjoy the hospitality. Could not be any better. Cannot think of one suggestion for improvement, which my friends will assure you is highly unusual for me. Don't hesitate. BTW: Marrakesh is wonderful, too.

Room Tip: Our twin bedded room, #4, had tinted glass windows looking onto the brightly sky-lit interior courtyard and was completely quiet despite the hubbub going on outside. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank sssinmia
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We stayed at Dar Annika for 4 nights having chosen it because of other Trip Advisor reviews. We had a fantastic time and were treated beautifully from the second we arrived until we left. The staff were pleasant, attentive (to the right degree) and provided everything we could want. We had a very pretty room (number 6) which looked out onto a street leading up to the main square (5 minute walk) Our initial thoughts that this could be a noisy room were totally unfounded.On our last night we had a meal at the riad which was superb...by far the best meal we had and a highlight of our stay. Samir and all the other staff did an excellent job!

Room Tip: Number 6 was lovely. I think the only one with windows(very pretty with coloured glass) looking out onto the street rather than inside onto the courtyard
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carole C
Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was my first visit to Marrakech and I am so pleased that we chose Riad Dar Anika with the help of the Trip Advisor reviews. Our stay was amazing, The owners , manager and every member of the staff were incredibly helpful. They explained the good, interesting and less safe areas of the city, giving us maps and explaining how to get to the best areas and sites. They advised on where to eat safely and recommended itineries for our length of stay that allowed us to see as much as possible whilst we were there.
Breakfasts were amazing and we also ate there two evening meals which were traditional Morroccan cuisine, delicious and in great quantity !
The bed was incredibly comfortable and room was immaculate.
Taxis arrranged whenever we needed them at very reasonable costs, the mint tea was delicious and plentiful...........I really cant say enough about the standards of this Riad, we enjoyed every aspect of our stay there and would highly recommend it to anyone that is thinking of going to Marrakech

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Debbie1999
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have only got raves for this place. The service and hospitality are exceptional from the welcoming "ceremony" to the Moroccon soup each evening. Nothing is a trouble, the staff remember your name and it is sincere.probably the best service I have had anywhere in the world.
The decor and finishes are classy as well as homely. It is an oasis from the noise and mayhem just outside the door. There is wifi throughout the establishment and even a small swimming pool in the lobby. There is a rooftop terrace overlooking the hussle and bussle below.
The breakfasts are delicious especially the yoghurt and the eggs are to die for!!
The rooms are a good size, but if you can get an upgrade it gets even better.
I could have spent a week in just in the Riad without going out into the old city of Marrakech. But the excitement of Marrakech is just in walking distance from the front door. All the main sites are close by.
I would strongly recommend this Riad and hope that I have another opportunity to stay here. I just loved it. So that is my rave!!

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo