This hotel has one of the best locations in Marrakesh, close to the palace and the markets. It’s also very clean and has a great restaurant which serves excellent Moroccan and international cuisine. I enjoyed spending time just lazing by their pool when the weather got too hot. Such a great change of pace from the bustling city. The staff there are also really friendly and will help you with everything that you need.
They are really cheap as well! Our travel agent, luxury-riads.com, even gave us an extra night free when we booked three nights. Plenty of time to see everything in the city. They also arranged a driver who transferred us free from the airport. So convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech