Really great place from which to explore the frenetic medina. Some of the best food we had in Morocco . Great Service. Very relaxing after the hustle and bustle of Marrakech . Only 6 rooms means that it feels very spacious. Just Fabulous, would come back to Marrakech just to chill out here without setting foot outside!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech