My friend and I were not staying at this hotel but wanted to use their swimming pool. We paid 150MD to use their pool for the day and it was the best amount of money spent. The hotel is so relaxing, the gardens are lush and the budgies chirping away is very comforting! Even though we weren't staying their the staff were so attentive and put us at ease, the food was fabulous and we had two non alcoholic mojitos which were more tasty than alcoholic ones back at home!
My friend and I have already started planning on when we will come back to Marrakech to stay in this Riad, it is an aladdins cave, absolutely wonderful and it meant that on our last day we were totally relaxed to get the plane home!
Stay here everyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech