we found this place by chance. just wandering around searching for a restaurant, which is conveniently placed close to a money exchange. we went in there and the staff asked if we have reservation. we did not, he said its not a problem and welcome. he took us right to a lovely pool-side table :) the best restaurant I have been to in marrakesh :) the prices were very reasonable for such a lovely restaurant. i ordered grilled chicken with vegetables and fries. was delicious, much better than some of the so-called north african cuisine places in london. wife ordered vegetable lasagne (don't ask). and for desert we had a fruity salad which tasted awesome. bill came to 260-280 dirhams includin bottle of water. i remember this place the most from my trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech