Riad Dar Donab is actually a palace, means bigger than the usual Riad in the Souks. It offers exactly what you expect and dream of when you travel to Marrakech. I cant praise enough this Riad, the pool, service, staff....my husband and i had a wonderful time and Brahim, the manager makes you feel very special. The whole Riad is beautiful retored with o much love to detail. Every room is excellent and clean, the pool is an extra treat as it is a big one. We had even our own secluded sun terrace and could breakfast on it as well. The restaurant is amazing and the tajines are lovely! Dar donab offers a peaceful haven in the Souks where you can ret and relax! Not to far away is a lovely Spa where the reception will help you to book in. All staff speak very good english and are amazingly friendly and well trained. Another advantage you can access it via car, means your luggage can be easily transported, which is not always given when you book a Riad in the Souks. I cant believe that anyone does not like this Riad! Due to my job as journalist i travel a lot and Dar Donab was one if the most nicest and luxury Boutique Hotels with a speial flair we have been. Strongly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of Moroccan-style living in a beautiful and majestic residence. Cut off from the bustle of the Medina, Dar Donab opens its doors on a haven of peace and cool. The sophisticated decor of lounges, guest-rooms and suites reflects the luxury an comfort of Moroccan stately homes... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Palais Donab reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palais Donab Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Donab Marrakech
- Dar Donab Hotel Marrakech