We have taken part in a few cooking classes and it has always been a great experience. Cooking in Riad Attajmil was quite different but it was very special for us. First, we were welcome with mint tea. Then we went for a shopping tour in the market. We bought everything that we needed for the dishes. We cooked in the riad's kitchen. We had to cut, peel, wash, slice etc. And we had a great fun.We felt that we were cooking for real. We worked with two friendly ladies and we had the opportunity to talk about life and people in Marroco. It was great fun. After that we had a great feast on the teracce. It was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech