Riad Dar Attajmil
$220
$399
$385
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$55
$439
Cancelon
$1,064
$1,024
All reviewscooking classroof terracethe main squareguest roomsmint teaevery morningan oasiscentral courtyardcooking lessonthe hustle and bustleexploring marrakechrooms are comfortablethe location is perfectbreakfast is servedfour nightsnarrow streetsthe ground floor
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This Riad has an excellent location, right in the medina and a five minute walk from the main square. The staff are wonderful, cordial and helpful, the rooms are not very spacious but very clean and beautifully decorated and there are plenty of small tea rooms and lounges to hang out in ... including the beautiful roof top terrace. The bathroom is big with a nice shower.
The breakfast on the terrace is amazing.... we also had two lunches and a dinner which were excellent!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marina P
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My friend and I stayed at the Dar Attajmil in February for 3 nights. Like everyone said, the place is lovely and charming. It was a bit cold in the common courtyard but they have heated lamps making it all cozy. I think most dar and riads do not have heat so FYI if you're easily cold. They have plenty of thick blankets keeping you warm. We stayed in the small room with 2 beds on the second floor. It was cute but we didn't realize that there wasn't a door to the bathroom (just a curtain). Something you'll have to figure out with your companion when you really have to use it! Not sure what the other rooms are like.

We were spoiled when we had breakfast on the roof deck. It was simply amazing. If we ate like that every day we would have gained at least 5kgs. Nevertheless, we didn't mind all the different pastries and fruits. And yes, mint tea was made to perfection!

Lastly, we wanted to thank Hassan for his courteous service and awesomeness. He gave us great recommendations, served us unlimited mint teas and cookies, and shared his life experience with us.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Spent 2 nights in this Riad this month and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of visiting Marrakech.

From the minute we booked the communication was excellent, upon arrival the staff were very helpful and informative. The room was clean and the hotel was very well maintained with a beautiful decor. The riad is a welcome break from the hustle of the city and once through the hotel door the noise of the street goes and you are able to comfortably relax. We only had breakfast and not evening dinner but this was nice both mornings.

Overall well worth a visit and would highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Just back from being treated like long lost beloved family at Riad Dar Attajmil. The accommodation itself was gorgeous, comfortable, immaculately clean and extremely well located. But, it was the incredible hospitality and amazingly delicious, freshly prepared bespoke meals that made my stay so wonderful and left me craving to return as soon as possible. Stay here. You will be so glad you did.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank lilapple
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Spent 3 nights at the Riad Dar Attajmil in February 2013 when visiting Marrakech for the first time. The Riad was mentioned in my guide book and I liked the reviews I saw here. In addition to that, communication was particularly good from the moment that I booked the room online, which was very reassuring and also helpful. After a hiccup with the pre-arranged transport from the airport to the Riad on arrival, which the owner dealt with swiftly and professionally, my friend and I enjoyed our stay at Riad Dar Attajmil tremendously. I found it useful that my friend also speaks fluent French a couple of times, even more so generally during our time in Morocco.

We stayed in the beautifully furnished Tea Room, which was very spacious and comfortable. Although I'm sure the Riad is perfectly secure, the safe in the cupboard was reassuring and while we didn't need to use the air conditioning in the room, the little heater in the shower room was nice to have especially on those days when we got up early and a chill was still in the air.

We enjoyed a fabulous vegetarian dinner at the Riad on our first night and breakfast on the roof terrace every day during our stay. In fact, we enjoyed the calm atmosphere and hospitality of the staff so much that we even returned a few days after we had checked-out with a couple of friends in tow. We were made to feel very welcome and I have no hesitation in recommending this well located Riad.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends