Spent 2 nights in this Riad this month and would highly recommend to anyone thinking of visiting Marrakech.
From the minute we booked the communication was excellent, upon arrival the staff were very helpful and informative. The room was clean and the hotel was very well maintained with a beautiful decor. The riad is a welcome break from the hustle of the city and once through the hotel door the noise of the street goes and you are able to comfortably relax. We only had breakfast and not evening dinner but this was nice both mornings.
Overall well worth a visit and would highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech