This is my first ever review: this beautifully furnished riad and the hospitality of its staff deserve all the praise I could possibly lavish on them. Greeted by mint tea and cookies upon arrival, we were immediately upgraded to a bigger room with a sublime spa-kind shower room for the first two nights. Make sure you have at least one meal here as the female chef cooks a divine tajine. The cooking class is worth every Dirham: you get to visit the local market and buy the ingredients, then eat what you've made on the riad's peaceful rooftop terrace. The staff (Ibrahim and Hassan are kindness personified) go out of their way to make your stay as memorable as possible. Words can't express how impressed we were by the whole riad experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming 5 rooms Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech.We loved the Dar Attajmil, for all sorts of reasons: the excellent location, the cosy feel, the way it's cared for and, last but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech