Have just completed a brace of 3 day visits to Dar Attajmil with a trip to Oulidia in between. Standard from last year has not dropped even with the loss of the wonderful Nouridin. His replacement Hassan is obviously a fast learner under the tutelage of the remarkable Ibrahim.
As Lucrezia's right hand man Ibrahim runs this riad with the utmost courteous efficiency ... All staff are friendly and respectful and this quality is the topping to this lovely accommodation in marvelous Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Riad right in the heart of old Marrakech. 4 rooms only and a large garden terrace with hammam. Excellent location, central, safe and easy access. Cosy feel and special mentions for the way it's cared for and the surprising cuisine. Last, but not least, the excellent price for what it has to offer. The riad offers an interesting cooking experience with its chef, with shopping in the old food market of Bab Doukkala. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Dar Attajmil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Attajmil Marrakech
- Riad Dar Attajmil Hotel Marrakech