- We had a lovely clean room with a mezzanine which we were honestly not expecting because the hotel is so cheap
- The rooms are well looked after and the cleaners were very friendly
- Hotel staff were great- they arranged for me to be seen to by a doctor because I was unwell and a member of staff even went to collect my medicine for free
- The pool is big and clean, but it gets very busy
- Your room will not have an iron!!! I have travelled to many places and this was the first time I have ever been in a hotel which doesn't provide an iron. I was totally shocked. We had to pay for the laundry service, so take a travel iron if you’re able to. The laundry service is cheap but they didn't iron my clothes properly which was annoying.
- Everybody speaks French, so if you speak English it can be a bit of a struggle
- The dinner and breakfast at the hotel is bland
- You only have wifi in the foyer
- The excursions are really expensive to book through the hotel- if you go to the souk, you will be able to haggle and get excursions at a good price
- Do not pay more than 20 dirham’s to go to the souk and do not pay more than 40 to go to 555… The taxi drivers will try to charge you a lot more. If you walk away, they will most likely ask you to come back. If they don’t, just ask other taxi drivers until you find one which agrees. You are in Morocco so you can haggle with anyone for anything.
- Some nice words to learn: Yes= Aiwa or Na’am/ No= La/ Thank You= Shukran
- You will have to pay local tax when you check- out; this is very normal and it’s cheap so no biggie
Enjoy you holiday!! :) :)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Tulip Farah Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- Golden Tulip Marrakech
- Hotel Farah
- Marrakech Golden Tulip