All reviewshotel situatedneeds updatingbasic amenitiesroom facinggood sizebig poolcomfortable hotelbusy roadbreakfast and dinnermint teafatimamarakesh
Reviewed September 21, 2017

When I first arrived here I was unhappy with my room - it was very dated, lacked a safety deposit box, had an old box tv and was musty and not very clean. it is definitely not a 5 * hotel. I wanted to change hotel as I didnt want to stay here for a week. The next day, I complained to the guest services manager Fatima. Without question she immediately said that she would sort it and change rooms for me. She made sure that i moved to a much nicer room that was much quieter, cleaner, had a safe and also a modern flat screen tv . She also sent a lovely basket of fruit for me. I was much happier with this room but more importantly, I was very impressed with how she dealt with my complaint. She is a real asset to the hotel and made sure that I was happy for the remainder of my stay. She was also very friendly and helpful throughout.

The new room was still pretty dated and for sure they need to upgrade the furniture but it was very spacious and clean. I understand they are replacing all the furniture soon so this would make a big difference. The bed was also very comfortable and with a nice balcony overlooking the pool.

The restaurant manager was also very good - he was very friendly and helpful every day ( Abd Samed). always a smile on his face.

Housekeeping staff were also very friendly and polite.

The swimming pool was nice but sometimes a shortage of chairs.

I was there on business and the locality next to the Palais des Congress was excellent as only next door. If you want to be near the Medina then you would need a taxi.

Wifi was hit and miss throughout the hotel so not great for busines however I understand that this is being updated.

Fatima - you were amazing!

Room Tip: top floor is quieter and non smoking
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa r
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Great place to stay, stayed here for a few nights. I just had to mention Fatima-Zahra, she is a very friendly member of staff, super, super friendly and hospitable. A great asset to this hotel! I will be back next year!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank s a
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

we stayed here after reading some reviews , but it was the worst decision we have ever made , Rooms was very dirty , we found a big cockroach in the room , bedshit were not clean and had a mould smell, both rooms we booked were smelly and dirty.
the towels in the bathroom was not white anymore and was very dirty and "disgusting " to even touch them .
when cheking in we informed the reception that we would like to put some medecine in the freezer and he adviced us to call room service after getting to the room to come and collect it , when i called roomservice the guy who answered the phone was very rude and said that he cant do much to help !!! after 2 hours of talking to different personel they finally decided to accomodate my request .
breakfast buffet was average , food was tasty but didnt look like a 5 star hotel buffet .
also we put "Do not disturb sign" on the door of our room as we left all of our stuff and valuables and did not want anyone to access the room however when we come back we found that the sign was changed to " make up the room" and that they come in to the room took all those stinky towels and did not replace them with new ones! the room was not cleaned at all ( bed also was not made) but only the towels was removed . i have no idea why they allowed them self to our room but if it happend to you to stay here careful with your stuff!!!!!
do not stay here it is definitely not a 5 star hotel and i wouldnt recommend it to anyone !

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Ryad Mogador Menara great location spacious rooms delicious food Breakfast had a variety of choices Staff were friendly and helpful I enjoyed my stay and will be returning as soon as possible it has all the Moroccan traditions I love mint tea and it was readily available book this hotel you will not be disappointed

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank muzpeano2016
Reviewed August 31, 2017

Luxurious and impressive hotel. The corridors to the rooms need to be refreshed
because they are old compared to the image the hotel creates when you enter it.
Large and spacious room, toilet is in a separate room next to the bathroom.
Very good breakfast and dinner, fresh food, various types of salads, fresh bread, excellent tea and coffee. The waiters all the time filled the empty trays.
Slow elevators, the middle elevator really crush people because it closes too fast before you can get out or get into it.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple