Riad Isis
$260
$1,058
$1,022
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 5, 2012

A few minutes away from the main square the Riad Isis is very well maintained with excellent spa facilities ( did not stay here), visited the spa 2nd of September. The prices for the spa/hamam treatments are significantly cheaper than other spa/Hamam establishments without compromising on quality or service. My wife, younger brother, sister and myself all had spa treatments and all very happy with the level of service. If you are after a spa treatment close to the main square, modern facilities at unbelivable price ( We paid special offer of 200mdh each for hamam and 45min massage- most charge in excess of 450mdh) and recieve the same level of serivce we did- I fail to see how you can go wrong.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2012

I found this Hammum overpriced, unhelpful staff, no one explained what was happening, the staff were very noisey when you were trying to relax & they were like vultures when I got to paying, waiting for their tips but due to the bad experience I did not leave a tip this then made them becames very unwelcoming, I would never recommend this place to family, friends or fellow holiday makers I spoke to. Not a relaxing experience at all.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ceri E
Reviewed July 26, 2011

The Isis Spa at Riad Isis was "recommended" by our riad. I tried the traditional hammam (scrubbing with black soap of eucalyptus) and it's essentially someone washing your body with soap, rinsing you off and then exfoliating your body with a loofah. That's it. They didn't even wait long enough for me to work up a sweat in the steam room before administering the next step. The staff spoke basic English and despite me instructing the girl at the outset to avoid scrubbing my hands (they were sunburnt), she scrubbed them anyway and I had to keep pulling my hands away from her. The whole process felt rushed and not relaxing at all. I've tried Korean baths and Japanese baths and those are way better. Overall the hammam experience at Isis Spa was average and I would not go back again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 23, 2011

2 hrs of hammam and massage for 50usd. What a deal. They spoke french but little English but was not a problem communicating what I wanted. Great experience. A woman did the hammam scrubbing and body treatment, and a man did the massage. A little hard to find but you'll find kids that will take you to the place and they will ask the spa for a fee for getting you there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2011

Sorry to be so honest.
I checked the website about the price and made an reservation.
After I arrive, they showed me a different menu and told me the price was changed.
After 30min discussion, finally they agreed to offer us the old price.
The treatment was so terrible. The hamman was took only 10min instead of 30min.
The staff was absolutely have no experience and so rude.
I don't know why tourists give a friendly face to them.
Common, we should be so frankly, and tell them what is right and what is wrong.
No body can speak neither French and English, even we were trying to give them some complain, they pretend no understanding our languages.
We just want to have some peaceful relax moment but arguments for everything.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends