We booked into the Riad Blanc locations and arrived at the Riad Lydines, which is a 10 minute walk to the main square.
Very nice rooms, although more set up for couples than friends requiring twin rooms. However the service, the attentiveness, the breakfasts and such personal detail from the staff were all magnificent. What we really liked was the mobile phone they gave us so that if we got lost they could phone/we could phone and ask for help. When we did use it, an Angsana rep was with us within minutes and showed us on our way back to Lydines.
Another time the lovely Jamon even took us to the restaurant we wanted to go to, nothing was too much trouble. Even when we were refused onto our flight (thanks Easyjet for such appalling service) and returned to the Riad, they were able to accommodate us for another night.
We enjoyed the use of the rooftop terrace for a little sunbathing and wine at the end of the day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Marrakesh's historic medina, within a stone's throw of the Saadians Tombsand and Royal Palace, Angsana Collection - Riad Lydines welcomes 10 minutes walking from the famous Jamaaa El Fna Square. It features 7 guest rooms, each one with a unique interior design. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angsana Riads Collection Morocco - Riad Lydines Hotel Marrakech
- Angsana Riad Lydines Marrakech