Although the hotel was difficult to find even by the local taxi driver it was well worth the wait. I phoned the hotel, spoke to Rashid to say that the taxi driver could not find the hotel, the hotel actually sent one of the staff to find us!! Hotel staff were very friendly, they were always on hand to provide anything you wished for, the staff makes this hotel. The Riad is small with only 5 or 6 rooms, rooms are clean and well looked after, breakfast was excellent, served promptly by Hakeem, and all was freshly made. The entrance to the hotel is a little daunting as it is down an alley way which does not look too inviting but once you know your away around it is not a problem. There is a guard on at night and he actually escorted us back to the hotel each evening. The Riad is a few minutes away from the main square so is in an ideal location for the city/souks and sight seeing. A big thank you to Rashid & Hakeem. We ate in the main square all the food was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Marrakech just a stone's throw from Jemaa-El-Fna square and hidden away in one of the most ancient alleyways of the Old City. Whisper its name: Amber. The first of the Lotus Riads. A luxury guesthouse, but also an elegantly decorated palace concealed beneath the hustle and bustle of the city. An original Riad whose welcoming atmosphere and subtle comfort fits in perfectly with our Lotus chain philosophy, always a guarantee of quality and outstanding service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Riad Lotus Ambre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Ambre Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Ambre Hotel Marrakech