Dar Rhizlane(Marrakech)
$171
$153
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$196
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$347
$200
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $267/night.

$381
$541
$427
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $510/night.

$249
$244
Travelocity
  • Pool
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$256
$249
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$586
$567
  • Pool
$1,013
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $1,391/night.

All reviewsstunning rooftophis teammint teaauthentic marrakech experienceate dinner at the riadsplash poolmoroccan charmolive treeshome away from homelarge bathroomfew minutes walkthree nightsyogurtfirst floornice riadevery morningother guests
Reviewed July 17, 2017

We stayed at Riad La Terrasse des Oliviers for four days in July. We had the largest room which was on the terrace overlooking the garden. Very centrally located inside the Medina and close to the souks. The Owner Renaud and the staff were very welcoming. Renaud gave us a lot of tips and suggestions regarding the markets, restaurants etc. We felt very safe in this property. We had breakfast in the terrace every morning- what a way to start your morning!
A great start to our Morocco vacation!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2017

My family had the good fortune to stay at this Riad in late June 2017. Located on the northwest side of the Medina, the Riad is a few steps from one of the main "roads" into the heart of the Medina. My wife, 18 year old son and I stayed in the Hana suite and it was very nice with comfortable beds and a large bathroom. It is beautiful inside, with a lovely common area on the ground and first floors, and a wonderful roof where we ate breakfast each day. Renaud and his team do a wonderful job making you feel at home, and provided lots of tips on what to see, what to avoid, etc. He helped us rent a car for a day when we decided to explore the nearby Atlas Mtns. He arranged for gluten free bread when he learned my son was gluten intolerant. The wonderful little pool was a godsend on hot afternoons, and the A/C in the room was great. Very little street noise. We had more than our share of mint tea and cookies, which are provided on request. Don't hesitate - this is the place to stay in Marrakesh!

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights here and had it to ourselves on the second night! Renaud the owner is very welcoming and helpful and also gay friendly. He showed us the main sights on a map and helped us avoid common pitfalls. Room was cool and airy. Youssef was really friendly and brought us breakfast every morning on the terrace. The riad was a piece of calm in the busy city.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 25, 2017

A friend of ours told us about this place and they where right. It's perfect. Good location, best staff I've ever been in contact with and a perfect service.
We got an great introduction to Marrakech city (Medina) when we arrive and it made our live so easy here. Explored everything as locals the next day.
Thanks Renaud,
Best regards,
Addi & Klara Sol from Iceland

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a riad that gives you awesome hospitality and amazing value, look no further because this riad gave me a memorable experience during my trip here in Marrakesh. When I first arrived, I was pretty apprehensive about it, the exterior of the riad seemed lacklustre, tucked in small alley along a road. But all that changed when we entered. The interior of the riad left me amazed in a very good way. It was adorned elegantly and beautifully. Renaud the manager of the riad greeted us and made us feel welcomed in an instant. Not only was he so helpful in marking out landmarks and attractions to visit on the map, he also gave us very good tips on how to handle ourselves in the Marrakesh city. My room was so lovely I adored it to bits. My mom loved her room too. Our beds were made up properly every day and our towels changed. Every morning, we look forward to having our amazing breakfast at the rooftop loft and in the evening, our mint tea freshly prepared . None of this could be achieved without their warm and friendly staff (Malika, Rachida, Brahim and Youssef) who never failed to meet our needs. We felt safe and at home every day during our stay. I would totally recommend this riad to couples young or old and to families. Our room which was facing an alley may get slightly noisy from boys who talk loudly along the streets late at night but hey, to me it adds to the true Moroccan experience. After three nights of staying in this riad, I felt as if I had to leave my Moroccan family behind when it was time for us to depart. My experience in this riad was that good and I certainly look forward to coming back in the future.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family