My brother and I travelled to Marrakech for 5 nights in January. We are Senior travellers and have travelled extensively independently. I chose the Riad Dar Dialkoum after much research, and we were very happy with every aspect of the Riad. It is situated down an alley in the fascinating, bustling Medina and, once through the door, it is an oasis of beauty and tranquility in a hectic environment. We arrived late in the evening and were met and taken to our rooms by a friendly young woman. We had received upgrades on both our rooms, and my room was delightful - large, airy with a four posted bed. There was a fruit bowl, water and rose petal decorations on the towels, bed and even in the bathroom.
The breakfasts were fantastic, catering for all Nationalities, as were the three evening meals we enjoyed in the beautiful courtyard of the Riad. Our hosts Muriel and Laurent gave us some excellent advice about the main tourist areas, and were attentive to our needs. They also have an excellent staff who maintain the Riad and prepare the beautiful meals.
We were particularly grateful to Muriel who checked on our early morning flight to Egypt, only to find it had been cancelled without our knowledge. She then spent some time organising another flight for us, and making sure this flight would make the necessary connections - we were extremely grateful for her help in organising this for us. Both Laurent and Muriel took time to welcome new arrivals and explain the running of the Riad, as well as giving an insight into the Medina.
I would have no hesitation in giving the Riad the highest recommendation for any traveller of any age - you will always be made welcome and given the very best of care during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech