For me, the best hotel I have ever stayed in. Not because of the wonderful, well located building, lovely rooms strewn with rose-petals and delicious food, but because of the truly astounding welcome and service. Owners Muriel and Laurent are wonderful hosts, and a stay in the riad is like a few days with your best friends. Our visit started with a 45-minute chat over mint tea and biscuits, during which we has a crash-course in the best that Marrakech has to offer by way of sights and places to eat and drink. Tips on how to handle the locals, how to avoid getting lost and so-on were absolutely spot on. The rest of the staff were incredibly obliging - real 'service with a smile'. I would happily have moved in! During our four days we had a free room upgrade, a bottle of a better wine than the one I ordered just because Laurent wanted us to try it, help booking our onward journey - so many small kindnesses - oh and if you ask for a bottle of complimentary water to take out for the day, it comes in an insulated contained with a shoulder strap - typical of the way things are done here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech