We have just returned from a 4 night stay at Riad Dar Dialkoum and can quite honesty say that the service received there was truly out of the ordinary - Muriel and Laurent went above and beyond on every level, constantly going out of their way to be helpful and make our lives more comfortable. They offered invaluable advice on places to visit, gave us great tips, researched all transport and other adhoc queries that they thought would be useful/relevant to us (without us even asking them to!), gave us bottled water, guidebooks etc for our day excursions, walked us to the bus station (upon our departure) to make sure we got there safely and generally bent over backwards to make us feel at home. The breakfasts were delicious as was the mint tea that we sipped throughout our stay and they even threw in a free airport pick up service. Laurent and Muriel are simply wonderful hosts, and we will definitely be recommending Riad Dialkoum to everyone we know who is thinking of travelling to Marrakech. Massive thanks to Laurent, Muriel, Amina and the other ladies for looking after us so well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Riad Dar Dialkoum (your home) is a Boutique Hotel located in the picturesque and authentic district of Bab Doukkala, within 10 to 20 minutes walking from the main attractions of the medina and the new town. This very old traditional house of the late nineteenth century was restored in the purest Moroccan tradition in 2002, then enlarged and refreshed in 2009 by the new owners, Muriel & Laurent. Haven of peace, the Riad Dar Dialkoum includes 4 rooms and 3 suites, all decorated in different and elegant styles, 2 patios with fountains, one with heated pool, 2 terraces with flowers, trees and solariums, a pergola and a Berber tent, 4 lounges, 1 with Satellite TV, and a dining room. Our Chef will spoil you with the cuisine, legacy of secrets of the tradition of several generations. She will offer you a variety of dishes with subtle and refined flavors, elaborated with the best fresh products from the market. The dinner will be served at the glow of the candles on the terrace, in the patio, near the pool or in the lounges, as you prefer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Dar Dialkoum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Marrakech
- Dar Dialkoum Hotel Marrakech