It was totally unexpected when we came off this little street where kids play football and hide & seek to find such a contrast in Perle. A colonial style ofering that has been polished into a very decadent little hotel.
it is small , but it feels like you are in someones home and not in a hotel; a much more personal experience. We were greeted with hot towels and mint tea, whilst our bags were whisked off to our rooms. The Helmut Newton room really was fantastic; I spent many tired nights, soothing my feet in the deep marble bath after hours in the souk. I had my 30th birthday at Perle and it was perfect.
Marrakech was a dream and might even be back to make an investment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech