This is an unpretentious and happy helpful friendly riad. The staff are kind and go out of their way to be helpful but are never ingratiating. The roof terrace is a wonderful place to relax and have breakdfast, tea, anything. There are comfy sofas, shade, beds in the full sun. All you need. The breakfasts are lovely and beautifully served. Remember you can ask for eggs as well. We did not realise until the end which was a pity. The beds are huge and too hard for my liking but clean and room service exemplary. I understand they are to be re-decorating soon. The bedrooms and bathrooms are pleasant and cool. I found them too dark as they do not get much natural light and the lighting is inadequate but if you don't mind dim then that's ok. They also pick you up from the airport and take you back at no extra cost ( just you generous tip). It is located a short walk from the souks and the square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the exclusive Dar Bacha district, Perle is walking distance from the heart of the city's famed Medina. Amidst the charming chaos that is in Marrakech lays a new retreat that offers escapism and privacy to those who want to experience everything that this chic, bohemian city has to offer. Perle is presented in a neo-classical, colonial style inspired by Starck, Baccara and decorated by the celebrated designer Antione Van Doorne. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Lotus Perle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Lotus Pearl Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Marrakech
- Riad Lotus Perle Hotel Marrakech