“Good hotel”

Ranked #169 of 499 Hotels in Marrakech
Hornchurch
“Good hotel”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

We had 3'nights in this hotel, 9 of us. In general very happy with service, location etc. It was misunderstanding and we were waiting for transfer from airport to the hotel but no other problems at all. Clean rooms, very nice personnel. Although we had arrived very late, staff managed to make nice food for us. Highly recommended.

• Stayed May 2014
HotelAmaniMarrakech, Responsable relations clients at Amani Hotel Appart, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Dear Urszula C,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.
It is our philosophy to ensure that we provide our guests the best service, and we are all dedicated to ensure your comfort and satisfaction.

However, we feel very sorry for the misunderstanding that occurred concerning your airport transfer, and we really hope it did not affect your experience with us.

All of our guest comments are greatly valued, and we are glad to read that our service met your expectations.

We are looking forward welcoming you for your next visit to Marrakech.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Part traditional Moroccan, part modern chic. Looks great, rooms good, staff can't do enough, food fabulous, pool area and roof terrace very nice. Wifi was fine. Easy to flag taxis outside plus only over half an hour or so to walk to the souks.

Only down-side for a Westerner is the lack of bar, but I'm sure you could find one in another local hotel if you really wanted to. Personally thought it a much, much better experience than the large international hotels that do have bars.

Room Tip: possibly slightly quieter pool side than front, but even at the front I personally didn't notice...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HotelAmaniMarrakech, Responsable commercial at Amani Hotel Appart, responded to this review, May 14, 2014
Dear Vicky864,

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience on Tripadvisor, our guests comments are very important for us, and helps us improving continually our service.
We are glad to see we were able to take care of your needs and that your stay was enjoyable overall. Our number one goal is to give our guests a perfect and memorable experience.
We look forward to welcoming you for your next visit to Marrakech.
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed April 29, 2014

The hotel is located in the Ville Nouvelle, outside the hustle and bustle of the Medina, and although it may not have the charm of a riad in the old town, it is modern and comfortable. Perfect for our family to relax after a tour of the Moroccan countryside. We had a junior suite, which meant that the whole family (two adult, two kids) could be together. The staff was very helpful and let us spend two hours in the swimming pool although we had already checked out.
Furthermore, it was excellent value for money.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank elisabetta g
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My special thanks to Amani hotel for making this holiday an amazing memorable one. In particular to Assiah at reception, who was ever so helpful and patiently listened to a million and one questions as it was our first time in Morocco. She helped plan our trip and advised us of things to do and places to see. Manaf, also made us feel welcomed and at home. During our haircut, he offered us some Moroccan tea...it was the first time for me and a great cullinary experience. Also the lovely ladies who gave us our hammaam and beauty treatments, it was truely a relaxing and rejuvenating moment. The guys who served us breakfast were lovely too, always greeeting us with a smile. The lady who cleaned our room, made it so presentable and clean we couldnt wait to return after a day out. It was a sad and emotional departure for us all, but we are looking forward to returning soon. We are touched by te friends we made at the hotel and looking forward to seeing everyone again. Once again thank you to the great staff, in particularly Aasiyah and Manaf.

2 Thank Asmaali
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

This review is from my stay back in January 201, better late than never I guess.

I actually hadn’t planned on staying in Amani Hotel, but due to arriving a day earlier than expected, the hotel I booked to stay at the day after (La Renaissance), was fully booked. So a friend suggested booking the Amani Hotel. I arrived very late in the night to the hotel and realised my friend hadn’t made a provisional booking. However the gentleman at the counter desk was patient and managed to book me in, whilst I may have been a little worked up! I asked if any restaurants were open but, due to the time, everything was closed. The gentleman at reception actually went out of his way to get me some biscuits and snacks, which I cannot thank him enough for.

After which the next day upon waking up late, I managed to miss breakfast. Being absolutely famished I came down to ask if they would still serve me breakfast. I spoke with Assia who managed to help me with this.

After checking out, I was waiting for my friends, whom were delayed... so I asked the reception staff if it’s possible to leave my bags at the lobby, whilst I wait and they were really kind in accommodating this request. During which I cannot express enough how kind and welcoming the staff were. I believe their names were Hicham, Abdel, we were talking about football and how at 26 degrees they felt cold? Haha. Also have to mention the amazingly helpful lady on the reception, who spoke English perfectly, called Assia. She had asked about my stay and I explained that this was my first time in Marrakech and didn’t know where and what to do with my friends. So she kindly explained and actually helped me plan my week ahead and gave me leaflets of all the options and attractions available according to my needs and personal recommendations on restaurants. I cannot express the gratitude for her help, as thanks to her help I had such an fantastic trip.

My suggestion of the hotel is that its ok, affordable and therefore ideal for short stays. However, its really the staff and there extremely kind nature thats sets this place apart from elsewhere, you feel so welcomed.

Thank you Assia, Hicham and Abdel for everything.

Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2014

A special thank you to the receptionist named Assia who welcomed us warmly on our arrival and who helped us on all our needs with the languages as well as all advises she gave us during our stay. Lovely atmosphere overall

• Stayed April 2014
HotelAmaniMarrakech, Responsable commercial at Amani Hotel Appart, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Dear Akasydow,

We would like to thank you for sharing your experience with us on Tripadvisor.

All of our guest comments are greatly valued, and we are glad to read that Assia left her mark on your stay.

We are looking forward welcoming you for your next visit to Marrakech.
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Had a great time staying at this hotel, service was great and staff were always ready to help and give advice. Rooms were very clean and upto standards. Although they werent sound proof. Aasiah at reception and manaf at salon as well as other helpfull staff were always eager to help and made our stay more worthwhile.
Shout out to Aasiah and Manaf, you guys rock!!!

1 Thank Shirinali