Riyad Al Moussika is the most gorgeous place to stay that I can imagine. You enter down a small alleyway through a door marked PepeNero (the hotel's restaurant) and are immediately in an open courtyard with ornamental fountains and pool, tall trees and bright flowers.
We found this place online and booked with Chahid one of the suites......... totally perfect with it's own Loggia and access to the roof terrace. We also booked dinner the first night at PepeNero. ~The food is perfect and they cooked a vegetarian meal for me on request.
Hassan and the staff here are delightful, efficient and can't do enough for you. The Hammam at the hotel was a wonderful experience followed by a massage which we did twice during our stay.
The building itself has been lovingly restored and is a work of art. The photos tell all. This is a place to relax, feel pampered and totally enjoy. It's location is perfect and you can walk anywhere in the Medina from here. Hassan also arrange for a day trip out to the Atlas Mountains which is a must.
I can't thank everyone at Riyad Al Moussika enough for a memorable, perfect holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Al Moussika - For comfort, style and refinement. THE Riad experience in Marrakech! Situated in the ancient medina of Marrakech, five minutes walk from place Jemaa El Fna, the Riyad was once one of the residences of the former Pasha of Marrakech, Thami El Glaoui, and has been refurbished to a very high standard in the Andalucian style. One of the gates of Riyad Al Moussika opens on to a garden with old cypress trees soaring to the sky, a huge bougainvillea climbing across the pergolas, a swimming pool, in the centre or, more precisely, an Andalucian basin thirteen meters long, tiled with a mosaic carpet design. Here water falls from a white Carrara marble fountain to the songs of numerous small birds creating an idyllic scenario, in spite of being in the heart of central medina. A fireplace gives the winter evenings a cosy atmosphere, as do the impressive modern paintings, carpets, sofas and armchairs. There is a hi-fi system and an art deco Pleyel grand piano perfectly tuned for the pleasure of the guests. The Turkish bath or hammam in white marble with a relax room where, on request, a professional masseur can take care of the guests. There is a unique view of the medina and the Atlas Mountains from the two terraces that are sheltered partially with wooden pergolas and surrounded by large terracotta flower vases. Tables, comfortable armchairs with cushions and teak chaises-long allow guests to request breakfast and candle lit dinner, as well as to sunbathe during the day. On one of the terraces there is a pavilion with Moroccan sofas, cushions and lamps should some of the guests prefer a more intimate space. The resident Chef, Grand Diploma Cordon Bleu, has devoted his life to gastronomy and invites lovers of fine dining to experience his repertoire of Moroccan, Italian and French cuisine at the haute Cuisine riyad's Restaurant PEPE NERO. There are 4 double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathroom. All rooms have air-conditioning / heating system, telephone with external line, television with the major satellite channels (BBC, CNN etc.), Internet wireless connection is available and DVD in the music room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Prestigia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riyad Al Moussika reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riyad Al Moussika Marrakech
- Riyad Al Moussika Hotel Marrakech