Riyad Al Moussika
$220
$399
$385
  • Pool
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$55
$1,064
$1,024
$452
HotelsClick
All reviewspepe nerothe main squareprivate hammammint tea and pastriesjemaa elatlas mountainsbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful riadpepeneropalacesuitecourtyardmoroccocontrastdriversouk
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Never been treated better in a hotel, whichever, wherever.

The Riad is a piece of genuine art, in the centre of the old village, and the personal treatment one gets there is just exceptional.

It was unfortunate that my wife and I had to shorten our stay there for two nights due to urgent work commitments. When I informed Mr. Youssef, the manager, saying that I fully understand the no-refund policy (the hotel has 8 rooms or so only, and has to be booked well ahead of time), I was absolutely surprised and quite grateful that he actually refunded me for the 2 nights. A kind of gesture which is really rare.

The restaurant they have is one of the most celebrated in Marrakech, and trying it one would instantly understand why. An exquisite Moroccon/Italian fusion!

Cannot recommend it more.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 3, 2013

From the moment we first contacted the manager, we received outstanding service. The Riyad is stunning and the team goes out of their way to make your stay special. The room was lovely, the complimentary tea, coffee and water was appreciated. The restaurant, Pepe Nero, was also terrific and is one of the best restaurants in Marrakech (#6 or so according to trip advisor- make sure you make a reservation). Every morning we were served breakfast in the beautiful courtyard and the staff always went out of their way to accommodate our every need or arrange whatever we needed. If you're looking for something close to the square that is romantic, safe and very accommodating, then this is the place to stay!

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I spent a wonderful weekend in this riyad .
I can only confirm the enthusiastic comments of guests who have preceded me . The beauty of the place is breathtaking and from our arrival, we were seduced by its luxurious and relaxing atmosphere . Time has stopped at Riyad Al Moussika ...
We could have been at the time of the Pasha, old master of the place ... A complete change of scenery ... it was exactly what we wanted to experience ! Our suite blue alone was worth the trip .. and then the halls and courtyards in authentic Moorish style .. Fountains full of flowers and different types of birds that enlivened the scene.
Great service of the team of young boys , masterfully directed by Hassan , the director for which the word no does not exist to satisfy a customer!
Copious breakfast and tea times with Moroccan pastries complimentary offered. I do not know when I'll be back in Marrakech, but when it will be , I'll stay at Riyad Al Moussika for sure

1  Thank AvAvAvA10
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We spent 4 nights in this magnificent Riyad in the heart of the Medina. We got the Green suite which is marvelous, has its own little patio and prive rooftop terrace. The Riyad scenery is splendid with lush vegetation everywhere. The attention to detail is what made the whole experience so worthwhile. I would definitely recommend this Riyad to any couple wanting to have a wonderful experience in Marrakech.

Thanks to all the staff who were very professional and took the extra mile to please its customer with a smile. will definitely return there next time I'm around.

Room Tip: Green suite for the private terrasse and private rooftop.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

3 wonderful days in a magical palace.
With a couple of friends stayed at this Riad for a weekend and everything was way above our expectations. Riyad Al Moussika is a gem ... really incomparable. The efficient service team spares no efforts to achieve the goal of satisfying customers. The breakfast was delicious ... the cappuccino as good as in Italy ... Our green suite with private terrace and balcony was perfect.
We will return with pleasure.