Riyad Al Moussika
  • Pool
Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$91
  • Breakfast included
Riad Vendome & Spa Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
$56
$307
$458
$439
Cancelon
All reviewspepe nerothe main squareprivate hammammint tea and pastriesjemaa elatlas mountainsbreakfast was deliciousbeautiful riadpepeneropalacesuitecourtyardmoroccocontrastdriversouk
Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

A wonderful place where you feel like in a fairy tale. The interior is nicely decorated and has large rooms. The restaurant had the best food I have eaten in Morocco. People were nice and helpful. It might be a bit expensive in comparison with many other roads in marrakech but if you are able to spent the extra money I can only recommend you to do so.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Moussika has beautful courtyards/tilework, a great restaurant, very friendly and attentive staff, a good location in the medina, fair prices and nice rooms (especially the Blue Apartment with its 4 poster bed and incredible marble bath). The rooftop could be nicer and the restaurant noise can be loud if you want to sleep early but overall this place is very nice.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2012

If you are looking for a relaxing holiday in a caring and friendly riad look no further, Riyad Al Moussika is the Place! Beautiful rooms in an astonishing building in the heart of the old medina of Marrakesh, very attentive service, large fresh breakfast, relaxing hammam and nice long swimming pool, thing not easy to find in a riad.
In a word a great experience!

Room Tip: The green suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

My wife and I went to Riad Al Moussika to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary. It was absolutely marvelous! This place is an old palace in the Medina of Marrakech quite close to the main square and fantastically restructured and refurbished keeping the Moroccan authentic style. Beautiful swimming pool in the garden, and hammam that we tried twice with the massage: Great experience that I recommend. Gargantuan breakfasts of fresh ingredients mainly home made. Our suite, the blue one with Carrara white marble floor, gorgeous wood ceiling and a huge bathroom, was so nice and relaxing that we were reluctant to go out...I want as well to underline the high level of service that the wonderful team of boys gave us! They truly made our trip amazing! I have only one regrets...that I didn’t book for a longer stay!

Room Tip: the Blue suite
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2012

This is a very belated but very well deserved review of the Moussika
.From the moment we arrived to leaving we received 5 star service and accommodation . Everything from the pick-up at the airport , the welcome which we received from Hassan , our room and the food was impeccable .

We stayed in the stunningly beautiful Al Azrak suite , on our arrival there were roses in the room , an oil burner ( I think ) with a beautiful perfume and classical music , what more could we want ?
I know that there are literally hundreds of riads in Marrakech ,but I cannot imagine too many of them acheive the ambience , immaculate cleanliness ,quality of food and the high level of professional but friendly service which Hassan and his dedicated team deliver daily .

We are returning in August for a four night stay and are anticipating another fabulous few days - think that I was probably influenced to book this by the thought of another stay at the Moussika as much as seeing Marrakech again !

Room Tip: All rooms are immaculate but the two suites are special I would reccomend splashing out on either of these every time .
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple