All reviews plunge pool roof terrace the main square zwin zwin pancakes atlas mountains night watchman beautiful riad perfect location each morning the hustle and bustle useful tips jewish quarter day trip an oasis bahia palace the ground floor
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I's first visit to Morocco and it was a blast. Dar El Souk is a cute and nice Riad that has a mini swimming pool to dip in to after a long hot day of travelling around Marrakech, fast wi-fi, and awesome rooftop terrace. The manager Abdullah and the staff are very attentive to our needs, and he will give you all the advice needed to make your way around Marrakech, and will also book excursions for you as well. Its a neat spot just near the Jema El Fnaa square, and also near Souks (shops) if in case you need the essentials. Did I mention breakfast included in the deal? Can't beat that. I can honestly say I was treated like royalty for a whole week thanks to the amazing staff. Will come again for sure!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Dar El Souk for 9 days and have no complaints! We couldn't have been happier with the hospitable service of the staff, the wholesome breakfast, and lovely Riad itself. The terrace, lounges, and pool were the perfect places in the Riad to unwind at the end of the day and meet other fellow travellers. Highly recommended for a relaxing stay at Marrakesh, with all major touristic destinations within walking distance.

Anne & Moe

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for 4 days and had a fantastic stay! The Manager Abdullah was great and he and his staff were always attentive to our needs. We even met the owner Madeline and she was quite nice as well. The room (Sharifa) we stayed in was beautiful and on the ground floor just steps from the plunge pool which we made quite good use of. Cold, but amazing after walking around the Médina on a hot day or a day of trekking through the High Atlas Mountains. We loved hanging out on the terrace in the morning and in the evening, taking breakfast or a drink, it’s a great spot to hang out and relax. We would come back and stay again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The Dar El Souk riad is the perfect choice for your stay in Marrakech. My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights and had a wonderful experience as first-timers in Morocco. The riad itself is absolutely stunning with amazing views from the terrace and a refreshing plunge pool; and the staff are kind, friendly, and attentive. The common areas are perfect for making friends with other travelers and the decor in the rooms is quite romantic.

The staff gave plenty of recommendations for excursions, hamam spas, and delicious restaurants. If you prefer to relax in the riad, the staff will kindly serve you snacks, beer, or even a three course dinner. We will be back to this amazing city and stay in this same riad in the future. Five stars!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here for 3 nights in September 2019 and had a very pleasant experience. First of all, the Riad is beautifully decorated with plants throughout the property, and a small dipping pool on the main floor. There are many shaded and covered areas to enjoy meals, teas, and coffee. The staff is very attentive and has someone always available for anything you need. So, on top of the stunning design and the decor of the building, the service was exceptional and we were served breakfast each morning on the rooftop terrace which we really enjoyed. Lunch and dinner was also available which we elected 1 night. We had a 3 course meal served to us on the rooftop. The Riad has a private feel as each seating area is set between beautiful plants that give the feeling of being alone. The room was also very nice. Very comfortable beds and the first time in Morocco that my wife and I had more than one pillow each! Very comfortable beds, 2 chairs with a small seating area inside the room, 2 small closets with enough hanging space for everything we bought at the market, a large bathroom with hot water also available, AC, and another seating area directly outside of our room. The WiFi was excellent outside of the room - I work remotely and had no problems with internet connection with up to 30-45 MBPS average. So, it was fast and consistent - I had zero connectivity issues.

Long story short - this place was amazing and we highly recommend it!