“Hassan was fantastic”

Arenas 4x4
Ranked #133 of 563 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: COME-DISCOVER-ENJOY-TASTE-EXPERIENCE travel to Morocco and discover a land of a thousand colors.We “Arenas 4x4 Tours”, a company with experience in the sector of Tourism, created to offer all you wish during your trip through Morocco and especially during your trip through the desert. From absolute peace contemplating the wonders at dusk, to a furiously-paced adventure, we offer the possibility of getting to know our routes in 4x4 on your own or in small groups. We offer great expeditions around the country; Tourism, culture, studies, sports, adventure and everything you wish..
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Had a magnificent time thanks to our guide, Hassan. Not only was he full of useful information about the area but he was loads of fun as well. Additionally, everything during our tour was extremely well organized and exceeded all of our expectations. I definitely recommend a trip with Areanas 4x4 with Hassan.

4  Thank jennie s

Reviewed March 28, 2013

I organized the tour and prepayed an account via internet, from Italy.

We went from Marrakech to Fez in 4 days (3 nights), in march 2013.

This was the most beatiful part of our trip, something we will remember.

Mohammed was a very professional driver, discrete, and friendly.

We stayed one night at Dades, and two nights in Merzouga.

The hotels were of good quality, and the food too.

We saw BEAUTIFUL places (the desert, the valleys).

Mohammed picked up the first day at our hotel in Marrakech and left us at the hotel in Fez the last day.

Everything was well organized, and cool.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

A wonderful tour, with great guid that could render interesting and relevant information.His way of being, helpfulness and knowledge of the country did indeed fortunate in first place for our visit to Marroco. This was a oneday tour but next time it will be longer, I recomend both the company and the tour very much.

3  Thank Maria J
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We had a great time whit Hassan, thank you BTW!! Very nice trip trough the atlas mountains. I reccomend this trip everybody. The perfect vacacions to relax and have some adventure!!!

5  Thank Sam P
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We were three friends and we had the most wonderful 3 night 4 day tour of the desert with Morocco Amazing Day Tours. Hassan it's owner and I had long email conversations before we finalised. He was perhaps the only one of the operators who gave me detailed itinerary with the names and websites of all the riads and hotels we would be staying at, making me very comfortable with the choices we were making. The 4x4 wheel car was as good as brand new, the driver, Yidir was fantastic. Not only did he speak good english, he was young, not reckless and very friendly, sharing anecdotes and giving us insights into the lives of berber folks. The trip to the dunes was mesmerising, please do not miss it for anything, the camel ride does get a bit rough for the first timers, but if we survived it so shall all! You could ask Hassan for alternatives, i.e. shorter camel ride or a 4x4 ride into the dunes, but do do go there and sleep under the stars. I think this was once-in-a-lifetime experience for each one of us and the entire credit of such a pleasant experience goes to this tour organised by Hassan and Yidir. I just wish we had more time and could do some more aspects of Morocco. Next time I guess!