- staff really made the stay
- rooftop bathing pool a pleasant relief
- great reservations the concierge made for us at Cafe Arabe - best seat in the house
- Fatima the chef - lovely motherly type and good cook
- greenery through the riad - large banana trees in the central court
- lovely design and style throughout rooms
bear in mind:
- decent walk in alley ways if you are concerned for safety at night (though we had no problems)
Overall recommended for great rooftop views, calm environment inside and staff who would do anything to please. Thank you for a lovely stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad 72 is a romantic retreat that mixes the best of modern Moroccan craftsmanship with contemporary Moroccan design. It has its own private hammam and, thanks to its lushly planted patio, fountain and water features, songbirds are often found here serenading the guests. The terrace is one of the highest of the medina. It offers incomparable views over the old city and onto the majestic Atlas mountains: ideal for soaking up the sun or a sunset aperitif. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Riad 72 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad 72 Hotel Marrakech