Dar Ayniwen Villa Hotel
$180
$175
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $202/night.

$454
$257
$161
Priceline
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $230/night.

$515
Hotels.com
1,020 results
All reviewsmanager azizfree car servicehot tubshuttle servicepalmeraie areagardens are beautifulfree upgradeprivate terracewhole teamrelaxing breakthe hustle and bustlesmall hotelpeace and quietspa treatmentsmoroccan pancakesrose petalsatlas mountains
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Being a travel agent, amongst other jobs I do, it took me weeks to decide which hotel to stay in during my deserved holiday to Marrakech. At the end of the day I opted for Dar Ayniwen and thank God I did so. I can brag of having extensively travelled and you will have to trust me if I say that this ''Heaven'' is the best accommodation I have ever stayed in, considering how fuzzy I am regarding where I sleep.
The services are more than perfect, around 45 staff serving 16 clients when the house is full: free airport transfers, free transfers to the city centre in private limos. Nature, nature and nature. I almost stepped on a turtle during one of my wanderings around ''heaven''. The pictures of different species of birds I took are colourful mosaics of my memory. Aziz (the hotel manager) is an icon in the hotel and Stephan (the hospitality sensitive owner) is just so lucky and smart to have all that crew-staff working for him. They appear from nowhere, just and only when you need them. And you do not need to tell them what you want for they will surprise you by reading your mind and anticipating your desire. You do not have to plan your stay because they will do that for you by asking you during your breakfast what your plans are for the day and even if you have done your homework on what you would like to see they will still surprise you with their useful suggestions.
When I was told by Aziz before my arrival that there isn't a gym in the premises I was skeptical, but when I got there I realise that you do not need a gym when you have more than 5 acres of well cured garden to work out in. And the sauna and the hamam....I can keep on and on but I would rather leave the rest for you to discover...Including Madame Chantal's ''French woman's touch''.
When I ''complained'' with Aziz, who has become a sort of brother to me during the 6day-stay, about the website which doesn't totally depict the hotel, his answer was: ''What sort of surprise would it be if we gave everything away on the website?'' So I am going to do the same....No more talk....Just go and if you are not happy about the place I will refund you double your bill personally...... (a calculated bet with absolutely no risk!) Enjoy.
Larry Ade
Magic Trips Italy

1  Thank larry a
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and myself spent a long weekend at this most beautiful accommodation, from entering the large wooden gate into the grounds of the most beautiful house and gardens our stay was absolute heaven. Aziz greeted us with a warm welcome and mint tea, after a brief history of the house, he showed us to the most gorgeous room with en suite bathroom which was magnificent in itself, from then on things got better and better. The staff, the food, the service, the atmosphere was perfect. I can recommend the hammam and massage, invigorating, then relaxing.. I could go on and on but it's nice to discover just how perfect things are throughout your stay. I am extremely envious of anybody about to vist this little piece of heaven on earth!!!

1  Thank Elisa P
Reviewed April 22, 2013

My partner & I have just returned from this wonderful retreat a short drive from the hustle & bustle that is the medina.
From the moment we arrived after an early flight into Morocco & free shuttle, we were greeted manager Aziz who was so personable & passionate about Dar Ayniwen, that straight away we knew we were in a special place.
We were shown our room and other rooms available if we so choose to upgrade. The quality & authentic feel of the rooms was something that we were impressed with.
The pool and surrounding 5 acres of garden were spectacular. Full of wildlife & aviaries.
Birdsong & frog chorus, the soundtrack of our stay.
Food was excellent, fresh ingredients and cooked to our style and served whenever we were ready to eat! This was due to the very conscientious staff who were always polite and willing to assist. They all appeared smartly dressed and understood english and enquired as to what our plans were and if we needed the complimentary taxi to take us into the medina.
Toufik (unsure as to the spelling) and the young gentlemen waiters (whose names I unfortunately don't know) were second to none. They made our stay very relaxing. When I quite fancied a pot of English tea, within minutes it was served next to our poolside loungers. What more could you ask for? I was pleasantly surprised on my birthday with a lovely cake and glasses of wine upon the return to our room.
Stephane the owner introduced himself and this made us feel most welcome.
Fresh flowers awaited us in our room and around the villa, lovingly arranged by a delightful French lady who had a keen eye for detail and ensured the gardens looked their best.
The complimentary taxi shuttle driven by Kamil was a real bonus. He got us to the Medina and back in comfort & safety. Be prepared for an entertaining journey into town - safe but unlike UK roads at all.
Having the taxi saved us the hassle of hailing a cab or paying over the odds for one of the local cabbies.
Aziz gave us maps of the medina and pointed out places for us to eat at and visit.
If you want a few days to escape then this is just the place for you
We will definately be returning to Dar Ayniwen

Room Tip: Consider the upgrade, you wont be dissappointed! Go say hello to the birds and frogs and turtles
1  Thank del6271
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We found Dar Ayniwen on Tripadvisor and can endorse all of the positive comments. It really is a beautiful property - both inside and out. The service is faultless and remarkably personal. From the complimentary car services, the room upgrade, to the lack of charge for the childrens meals (same food and portions as the adults !) everything left us with the feeling that we were very valued. The furniture and fittings in our Suite (Rotunda) were beautiful and individualistic. The birds and plants gave a wondefully relaxed feel to the gardens. The pool is lovely and kept at a refreshing temperature. We really enjoyed the food as well. All in all this was a perfect place to start our short break in Morrocco and we would thoroughly recommend.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Baronsboy
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I stayed for 6 nights at the Dar Ayniwen Hotel, Marrakesh with my two children recently. The villa is very grand and our suite, the Colonnade Suite was full of character. Beforehand, I had asked for twin beds instead of a double in the bedroom and this was no problem for them to change. I was struck by the beauty of the mature garden and the beautiful birds the owner keeps here. Food was of a high standard at the hotel. We even had a cookery demonstration one day, learning how to make a tagine! I indulged in several beauty treatments - the massage was excellent. The shuttle service in and out of town works very well and we used it most days. It is very nice to come back from the Medina to the peacefulness of Dar Ayniwen. Thank you for a most relaxing stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family