“FUN”

Marrakesh Quad
Ranked #180 of 476 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Eastleigh, United Kingdom
“FUN”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Brilliant fun and on site at the hotel. Is a must for your stay if you want to see the local area and explore. A must do.

Spokane, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good combination of Camel and Quad Riding”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

The proprietor is very responsive to emails. We enjoyed a special combination quad/camel ride as well as delicious dinner at Berber home. Food was cooked in a tangine and excellent. The ride was fun and we had a variety of terrain including riding through a good size stream and up hills. The camel ride was about an hour and in a nice spot. Overall enjoyable day! Expect to pay a fair amount for this but the combo was nice and comparable to other quad places I checked out.

Visited March 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Half-day quad biking at Lake Takerkoust - great fun!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We booked the half-day quad biking at Lake Takerkouste for my partner's 40th birthday as a surprise. The enquiry and booking were handled brilliantly and we were given plenty of information and support to ensure we met the transfer driver who collected us from our Riad in the heart of the Medina.

The 4x4s were new, clean (as clean as they can be in a desert) and powerful. We were given all the equipment we needed and the four of us had our own guide who led us off through the low hills and desert landscapes around Marrakech. Not sure we ever saw Lake Takerkouste (!) but that didn't matter.

We had an amazing time, took in some great scenery and stopped for tea at a local berber village to clear some of the dust from our throats mid-way. Worth taking a silk/thin scarf to wrap around your face under the helmet - definitely keeps the sand out.

Half-day is fun but quite challenging in some places - the terrain is as rough as you'd expect. Not sure I would want to ride a quad for a full day.

1 Thank Matt W
Wickford, ri
“Good times”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

Overall, a very satisfying experience. We went to the top of a hill and looked down on a shepherd tending his flock. I felt like I had gone back in time 2,000 years. Stopped off at a small village for some mint tea. I regret not buying a piece of Art from the villagers. The guide was a tad conservative as we would have preferred to cut loose a bit more from the prescribed paths, but overall, I don't regret using this service. Very polite and well organized.

London, United Kingdom
“An incredible experience”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was my first time quad biking and let me just say that these people are incredibly professional and organised! Quad biking itself was so much fun and I would definitley recommend them to everyone I know and camel riding is something that should be done at least once in a lifetime. Overall I had a fantastic time and I hope to come back in the near future

1 Thank Ilham21