1,400 results
All reviews swimming pool nice pool close to the airport the main square couscous arabic belly ramadan gueliz morroco olives tagines
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

The lobby, pool area and restaurants are great. The lunch buffet was really good. The rooms are old and tired. The Internet is free but slow and limited to the lobby.
I hope they get around to updating the rooms soon as it would make it a great place to stay. Also it took 2 hours for the porters to get the luggage to us.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Senorsanchez
Reviewed August 16, 2012

As always before I travel I get sucked into reading about the hotel I am staying at and worry myself! There is no reason to worry about this hotel though! We were checked in swiftly and got our room (with aircon) and found it very nice! Was clean, spacious, cool and everything was in working order! After hearing the crumby reviews about breakfast none of us was breaking our necks to get there but we were actually pleasantly surprised! There was an assortment of pastries, bread rolls, toast, preserves, cereals, usually some melon and a variety of hot food from boiled egg to tomatoes! There was water, OJ, tea, coffee and hot milk at breakfast too (only free drink you will get so make the most of it)! Lunch and dinner often consisted of the same foods but as you were only allowed either lunch or dinner it wasn't a problem! If you don't like the food there was plenty cheap and tasty places nearby (bar 6 is nice, roughly a 5min walk to the hotels right on the opposite side of the street to the hotel)! Always a taxi outside willing to take you anywhere and show you what marrakesh has to offer! At roughly 50dirhmas you could get to the supermarket or the square! Everyone in the hotel was friendly and some of the restaurant staff will bend over backwards to help you! At £360 for a week half board this hotel was a lovely gem and made our holiday even more special! Go and enjoy atlas asni, we did :)

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Crazihaze
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I staied with my family this summer and this is the worst experience I had in Morrocco. The rooms are bad, it was during the month of July and the air conditionning was not working. We paid for 2 rooms but we used only one given the other one was like a Sona. We paid for breakfast and diner and the food was not only bad but there was not enough food for all the hotel guests.

This hotel is to be avoided believe me.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel, this is my advice
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hachem_12
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here with a tour group of about 35. Many of us switched out of our original rooms due to maintenance issues (air con didn't work, wind whistled through gaps in the windows, room safe wasn't functioning...and this was just our room). Hotel was good about switching us, but we didn't realize that the phone in our "new" room wasn't working until we getting ready to check out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clearwx
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After having a rather horrifying first impression of Morocco, Atlas Asni rescued us from our dilemma, gave us complimentary meals and a cheap rate for two nights, I was in tears when I arrived and ready to leave the country, after meeting the hotel Manager and his staff, my feeling of the country completely changed and I had the most amazing time in Morocco. I credit Atlas Asni for laying the foundation for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple