Hotel Atlas Asni
Riad Kniza(Marrakech)
$257
$161
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $211/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
$270
$215
Riad 72(Marrakech)
$152
$137
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$515
1,328 results
All reviewsswimming poolclose to the airportnice poolbig hotelthe main squarecouscousmedinaarabicramadanmorrocomajorelleolivespoolsidetagines
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I staied with my family this summer and this is the worst experience I had in Morrocco. The rooms are bad, it was during the month of July and the air conditionning was not working. We paid for 2 rooms but we used only one given the other one was like a Sona. We paid for breakfast and diner and the food was not only bad but there was not enough food for all the hotel guests.

This hotel is to be avoided believe me.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel, this is my advice
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hachem_12
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Stayed here with a tour group of about 35. Many of us switched out of our original rooms due to maintenance issues (air con didn't work, wind whistled through gaps in the windows, room safe wasn't functioning...and this was just our room). Hotel was good about switching us, but we didn't realize that the phone in our "new" room wasn't working until we getting ready to check out.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clearwx
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After having a rather horrifying first impression of Morocco, Atlas Asni rescued us from our dilemma, gave us complimentary meals and a cheap rate for two nights, I was in tears when I arrived and ready to leave the country, after meeting the hotel Manager and his staff, my feeling of the country completely changed and I had the most amazing time in Morocco. I credit Atlas Asni for laying the foundation for a fantastic holiday.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Like other recent reviewers some of the things that I read about this hotel led me not to have great expectations of it. We were pleasantly surprised, the rooms were good and the hotel was very clean. The breakfast was plentiful, but after 10 days I would have liked a little more variety.

The staff were helpful and efficient. If something was missing or empty on the breakfast buffet, then a polite request to a waiter resulted in it being delivered to your table promptly.

In order to keep our costs down we bought our alcoholic drinks(expensive in hotels and restaurants here) from the supermarket and kept them in our refrigerator in the room. There are inexpensive restaurants within 10 minutes walk, but for the real Marrakech eating experience head for Place Jemaa El Fna and eat on the stalls. We tried several of these and found stall number 1 was excellent whilst stall number 34 served bad food and attempted to rip us off.

When getting taxis from the hotel, the Taxi mafia outside try to rig prices. Walk a little way down the road and hail a passing cab. You should be able to bargain down to about half the price of the taxis outside the hotel or if you are really persuasive you might get them to use the meter (I only managed this once).

Room Tip: All rooms have pool views either the Atlas Asni pool or the Atlas Medina pool. You can use either pool. Rooms facing the Atlas Asni pool appear to be cooler than those facing the Atlas Medina pool.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 1, 2012

After reading some of the reviews I was a little skeptical about this hotel. However, how pleasantly surprised I was. From when we checked in the staff were very helpful and friendly. The hotel was spotless inside and out. We had the breakfast option in our room tariff which was good, every morning a variety of hot and cold food was available, there were plenty of clean tables to sit at. The pool area was of a high standard plenty of sun beds and towels to use. We ate at the bar/restaurant at lunch time on several occasions,they serve salads,sandwiches,paninis,pasta etc all of which again very nice and ood value. The bedrooms were clean and tidy with hairdryer,toliets,fridge,tv we didn't experience any noise from other guests at all, the only slight issue we had was the air conditioning wasn't brilliant, we changed rooms after the 1st night and the next room was better which was a relief as it was 45-47 degrees. We got taxis to the old part of the city which were plentyful outside the hotel, they cost roughly £5 each way. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and when we return to Marrakech will use this hotel again.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends