I stayed in Dar Les Cigognes for 4 days in December 2013, and I couldn't have been more happier with my choice. Beautiful, authentic and quiet riad just 5 minutes away from all the hustle and bustle of the old city. The old city wall if just a minute away...
All employees were friendly, smiling and willing to help. Breakfast (if only somewhat costly compared to other hotels in Marrakech and even other countries) on the roof provided the loveliest view.
The owner was there every day and he made sure to chat with me to confirm that I was happy with my stay. I've also got nice recommendations about places to visit and places to eat at (btw, very nice places are just 2 minutes walk on the square, food, drinks and even some light clubbing)
If I ever return to Marrakech I will definitely stay again in Dar Les Cigognes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech