To preface my review, I have been to 52 countries and had just come from the Burj al Arab in Dubai, a hotel that bills itself as the world's most luxurious. Yet, the service at Dar Les Cigognes was the best I have ever experienced. The staff could not be more helpful. And the best part is that their desire to help comes across as truly genuine. From typed up personal "favorites"/recommendations at check in from the manager, to a private dinner in the courtyard, to the maid that waits to go home just because you chose to sleep in, each staff exceeded my expectations time and time again. The hotel does all of this while charging very reasonable room and food rates. I would love to return, and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for traditional Moroccan hospitality and personalized service. It goes down as one of my favorite hotels in the world, which also include The Breakers Palm Beach and The Peninsula Los Angeles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech