I stayed here with my three teenagers in February and we loved this hotel. They looked after us superbly. We went on the market spice tour and did the cooking class (on a day when the weather wasn't very nice). Incredibly helpful information on shopping, restaurants and activities - they organised camel rides for us. Lovely rooftop garden where we had lunch when the weather was nice and watched the storks building their nests on the palace walls. Thoroughly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech