Stayed here with my wife in Feb 2014, Dar les cigognes is a wonderful place , the staff are just great , we didnt have any complaints at all, I would recommend a suite its just a wonderful place to relax after a day in Marrakech , which is needed.
We didnt do any tours or anything like that just found our own way around which is often the best way , you can never get lost just keep going and you will find your way back to jemaa el fna .
Try eating at the small cafes used by the locals , it might look rough but its all safe, I never got any food poisoning, only this is true Marrakech.
The wait at the airport for passport control is so boring , it took us over 1 hour to get our passports stamped .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech