We spent four glorious days over the New Year holidays. Pierre and his staff were the ultimate hosts. Upon arrival Pierre sat us down and briefed us on all the good things to expect during our stay while his staff served delicious sweet pastries and tea. The facility is very well appointed in old world charm, the food served on the roof terrace was absolutely delectable and the service was impeccable. We've been travelling for many, many years and stayed in hotels throughout Europe, the US and the Caribbean and never before have we felt so special, pampered and at home. Marrakech itself is safe at all times even at midnight in the dark alleys of the square when lights go out. We happened to catch a light failure late at night and never felt safer, in fact it was quite fun. Make sure you take the Hammam, you will not regret it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech