We arrived the night before my husband's birthday and were met by Pierre. It was a very friendly and and informative welcome. On the recommendation of a couple leaving we booked the cookery course for the next day as well as a Hamman for the birthday boy. Both were amazing and Pierre gave us a fascinating tour of the local Markets.
All the staff were very friendly and helpful and breakfast on the roof terrace is a must. We especially enjoyed watching the storks nesting on the palace towers opposite.
Pierre gave us a lovely send off in the taxi after joining us for refreshments and a gift of pastries.
We fully intend to return to Dar les Cigognes on our next visit to marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dar Les Cigognes is a luxurious boutique hotel centrally located in the heart of the medina of Marrakech. An oasis of calm in a dazzling city, relax and enjoy our hammam, have a massage, or an unforgettable meal. The view from the roof terraces to the Atlas Mountains and onto the palace ramparts is unforgettable. Opposite royal palace, parking, 11 rooms and suites, fireplaces, AC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Dar Les Cigognes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dar Les Cigognes Marrakech
- Dar Les Cigognes Hotel Marrakech